College is expensive, almost to the point of impossibility, and everyone has an idea of how to pay for it. Experts suggest scholarships, federal grants, joining the military, and other ways.
Unfortunately, the number one suggested way for how to afford a college degree is to go into debt for it, to borrow money from the government or from a bank.
And that's how the average student leaves college with over $30,000 in student debt that they'll be paying off for a decade or more.
There's got to be a way to fix this, right?
At MyCollege we don't waste time with the number one suggested way to afford college. We go straight to the the number one way to actually afford college.
The problem with college is that students need it because everyone has told them that they won't be able to get a job if they don't have a college degree.
And that's true for many jobs.
But students are still being forced to pay for classes that (while educational) don't prepare them to join the workforce or to pay back the giant loans they've taken out.
Well, the number one way to pay for college and to fix this problem is to use CLEP exams, DSST exams, and other self-guided learning options to test out of specific course requirements at your college.
Most colleges accept credit-by-exam tests, and many offer their own versions of those tests, making it easy and affordable for you to get credit for classes you don't have the time or money to take.
At MyCollege, we do four things to help you take advantage of these tests:
- We show you how you can impact your future with credit-by-exam tests.
- We talk you through our Five Step Perspective.
- We show you how to pick a college that will be affordable.
- We help you to to narrow your college choices.
- We create a detailed degree plan for you.
- We use your high school transcript to help you connect specific high school classes with credit-by-exam tests.
- We help you to create your high school action plan.
- We direct you to the best credit-by-exam study resources.
- We help you to create study schedules perfect for you.
ACCUMULATE & GRADUATE
- We keep you accountable to your schedule and help you along the way.
- We help you if you change your mind about your college or major.
- We help you to find more specific study help for particularly hard tests.
The good news is that we charge extremely affordable rates for parents and students already struggling to afford college.
Our Simple Price: $125 for each of our first three sessions and $50 for all sessions after that.
If you do the math, that means you could be replacing tens of thousands of dollars in college costs with credit-by-exam tests that each cost about $150 to study for and take and only a few hundred dollars of counseling fees.
That's the kind of incredible deal that we hope will show you that we care a lot about you saving money on your degree.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's find out how much you could save on your college degree.